Sooner or later you will find yourself in the middle of an intellectual property dispute. When that happens, you need help, you need it now, and you need it to be honest and unbiased. Webb IP Law Group is designed to help our clients make profits from their intellectual property. So, we make it our business to give our clients the kind of advice that will give them an advantage, whether that means enforcing rights we have secured, or avoiding legal problems from others.
Because we are already familiar with our clients’ portfolios, business goals, and objectives, we can handle the early stages of enforcement and defense in an extremely cost effective manner. We also know when to hand the project over to those who eat, drink, and sleep litigation. We are well connected with powerful and effective litigation teams locally and nationally and can secure preferred rates for our clients.
We also have experience in helping our clients manage the litigation process. This keeps the litigation goals clearly in sight so efforts are not wasted. It also keeps costs and expenses to a minimum. Litigation can be very expensive, but most disputes can be resolved to your advantage without going all the way through the process. We know when to advise you to take your winnings and move on with business.
The old adage that “in litigation only the lawyers win” does not have to be true. Our experience includes:
- taking domain registrations from cyber-squatters and disgruntled former associates
- protecting inventors rights to continue to invent despite ambiguous license agreements
- completely absorbing all of the assets and clients of an infringing company
- securing a “triple damage” settlement payment from a multinational company for patent infringement
- securing license/distribution agreements from infringing distributors